Official languages: Portuguese, English and Spanish
The oral presentation of lectures, oral communications, workshop... May be in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
The visual support (written) of the lectures, oral communications, workshop must be MANDATORILY in English.
Please read carefully the entire contents of this section before submitting your work in the form of a summary.
Work submissions will be accepted within the follwing thematic areas:
- Molecular Medicine
- Personalized Medicine
- Quality and Safety
- Ethics and Humanization
- Big Data, Cibersecurity and Artificial Intelligence
- New forms of work organization
- Sensory Perception and Virtual Reality
- Diagnosis, therapy and rehabilitation
- Health promotion and disease prevention
The abstracts selected for Oral communication will be published In special volume of the scientific journal European Journal of Public Health. Indexed journal: MEDLINE, Index Medicus, Scopus, Journal Citation Reports evaluated by Thomson Reuters (ISI) with Impact factor 2,234
Submissions must be made eletronically until November 15th, 2019, considering the deadlines and conditions presented bellow.
- Abstracts must be original in content and strutured as follows: Introduction, Objetives, Methods, Results and Conclusions;.
- The abstracts, Mandatorily drafted in English (UK) ,Must be between 1500 and 2000 characters, including spaces.
- All acronyms and abbreviations must be specified in the boby of text when used for the first time.
- The body of the text cannot any element that permits the identification ot the authors, under the detriment of non-acceptance of the work.
- The abstracts received will be submitted to peer review. The review process will result in its acceptance or rejection, as well as the definition of the form of presentation of the work (oral communication or poster). Once accepted, it will not be; possible for the author to make corrections to the summary.
- The authors will be notified of the acceptance or rejection of their work until December 31, 2019.
- One of the authors must be formally enrolled in the congress until january 15, 2020.
- The author who submits the work must ensure (on behalf of all authors) the originality of the abstract and authorize its publication in the European Journal of Public Health by selecting the "check box" at the end of the submission form.
- The author(s) must indicate in what format(oral communication or poster) and topic integrates it's communication.
- The Scientific Committee of the event may suggest a change of format and topic
- The posters will only be displayed.
- Oral communication is limited to 10 minutes of presentation.
- Each author can only present a maximum of 2 abstracs(oral and/or poster).
- Award will be awarded to the best oral communication and the best poster.